- settings_input_hdmiAnalog & Digital
- high_qualityReal time
- equalizerPicture quality
In full screen mode, a selected video source is displayed one by one. In all screen modes it is possible to operate the sources in the active window.
If the PiP function (picture in picture) is activated, the three other video sources on the right side of the full screen can be displayed as thumbnails and thus monitored simultaneously. The size, position and selection of these thumbnails are freely selectable.
In Win mode, all video sources can be arbitrarily and independently positioned as windows on the screen. The sources (windows) can overlap and can be displayed transparently. The scaling and positioning is done by mouse or, especially comfortable, via touch screen. For quick access, four presets are available for custom window configurations. These can u.a. via the front panel keys or via the keyboard hotkeys.
In quad mode, the screen is divided into four equal areas. Each of these screen areas represents the entire screen content of a video source or a computer.
If more than four video signals are to be displayed simultaneously on one screen, several V-Switch quad XP can be cascaded. In all screen modes it is possible to operate the sources in the active window.
The V-Switch quad XP processes input and output analog and digital video signals via DVI-I ports. In addition, HDMI sources can be connected via passive HDMI to DVI adapter.
Supports all video modes up to 1920 × 1200, including HDTV resolutions with HDCP encryption. These can be combined on the input and output side. Size and arrangement of the individual video sources displayed on the screen are arbitrary.
The V-Switch quad XP provides smooth, real-time video presentation at full frame rate, ensuring perfect movie and animation playback.
When scaling the video, the sophisticated 6-symbol interpolation filter ensures outstanding image quality and crisp text. A 30-bit RGB video engine guarantees extremely accurate color reproduction, which also meets the requirements of studio technology.
Via the integrated high-speed USB 2.0 matrix, the V-Switch quad XP switches connected USB devices to the connected computers.
Switching takes place either together with the active channel or manually with or without warning.
The USB2.0 Matrix works transparently, which gives compatibility with any USB device and any operating system. No driver installation is necessary.
For mouse and keyboard operation, the computers are connected to the V-Switch quad XP via USB or PS / 2 cable
The HDMI / DVI connector allows playback of 7.1 surround sound. Stereo audio signals are also output locally via S / PDIF or TOSLINK (digital) or via jack connection (analog). These connections can be used for an audio amplifier.
Control via the buttons on the front of the device.
The control via touch screen or mouse.
Control via external configuration programs or through serial controllers via DCP-XML protocol.
Control via keyboard via definable hotkeys.
Greater distances (offset via CATx / FO)
- Transmission of high-resolution image signals </ li>
- Transfer USB keyboard and mouse HID </ li>
- range up to 10km with glass fiber; Range up to 140m with CATx </ li>
- Parameters perfectly matched for the quad family </ li>
V-IP III D
Unlimited Distances (Offsetting via LAN / Internet)
- Transmission of high-resolution image signals (1920 x 1200) </ li>
- USB HID transfer for keyboard and mouse </ li>
- range unlimited; Depreciation via IP </ li>
- parameters perfectly matched for the quad family </ li>
Discover now matching accessories and products .
Overview & Comparison
- Simultaneous display of different measured values, data and contents
- Direct comparison of different content
- Centralized monitoring
- Simultaneous control
- Numerous display options. Details can be found on the features
- Space savings
- Time savings
- Personal savings
- Hardware savings
- Quality control: V-Switch quad XP in Dual/Quad Mode for Target-performance comparisons
- additional cameras on a display, e.g. View of a production process from different perspectives
- Keyboard / mouse control of computers and cameras (e.g. zoom or input of control parameters)
- Alarm-controlled display
- Better overview and control by simultaneous display
- Easy selection of the situation-appropriate view/perspective
- External control of the views in case of alarm
Monitoring industrial processes is the task of dedicated systems. To merge the outputs of these systems with imaging systems, e.g. Cameras and clear presentation succeed with our multiviewer.
The operation of the connected computers and cameras is made possible by the integrated KVM Switch function either with keyboard shortcuts, front keys or mouse movement. If touch monitors are used, operation is particularly convenient and intuitive.
The external control of the view in case of alarms (for example, a large picture of camera or window in the foreground) can be realized by 2 possibilities:
- Active channel with audio signal
- Through the integrated RS-232 interface via DCP-XML protocol
- Simultaneous display of the playlist, traffic information, contact lists and program flow on a monitor for the radio host
- The number of input devices, such as keyboard / mouse and monitors can be reduced – workplaces are clearer
- Depending on the priority, suitable forms of presentation can be selected and thus support targeted and faster reactions
In modern studios, the moderators of various systems are provided with information, such as Playlists, current traffic announcements, telephone contacts and program procedures provided during their airtime. Our Multiviewer connects these sources and displays them on a monitor.
The flexibility of the forms of presentation is highly appreciated, full-screen display or multiple displays such as split screen, picture in picture or flexible WIN mode are possible and can be easily switched. Thus, the presenter on program can display the current program flow in full screen while watching e.g. observed the current traffic report or internal messages in small views alongside.
For changes, e.g. new traffic information, he can immediately switch to the respective large view and obtain the information for a traffic announcement. According to the priority of the information, the moderator chooses the appropriate view.
- Parallel presentation of the current service and statistics
- intuitive intervention in ongoing processes for correction
- Touch control of the computer (input of search parameters), use in industrial environment
- Overview and control by displaying available resources (such as delivery vehicles and capacities)
- current capacity utilization and capacity statistics in view
- direct intervention in the processes through parameter inputs via touchmonitors
A challenge for logistics companies is the optimal linking of sub-processes in order to provide the customer with the required service economically and on time. Many of these subprocesses are automated and only the interfaces are monitored.
At the same time, for a customer, one of the world’s largest logistics service providers, the possibility has to be created of reintegrating errors in the process, of prioritizing and changing priorities.
A large number of logistics hubs were equipped with Multiviewers and touchmonitors to ensure a particularly user-friendly and comfortable operation by the logistics staff.
- Part of these concepts “Integrated OR” is the ability to transmit the signals from multiple medical imaging systems to both workplaces and directly to the operating room
- Potential-free transmission
- Easy operation via touch monitor
- Multiviewer V-Switch quad XP in conjunction with our KVM Extenders V-Trans Flex / Compact for FO
A variety of imaging systems are used in the medical environment to fully support the surgical activities of physicians. However, due to the inhomogeneous forms of presentation the clarity is quickly lost. Our multiviewer collects these sources of information from a wide range of systems and places them in a clear overview on an information monitor.
The different displays are controlled by the touch function of the monitor, approved in clinical environments. The signals (high resolution image and control signals) are transmitted potential-free via fiber-optic cables in these solutions.
Use in mobile control units in emergency services and military:
- Manage various information and control systems centrally </ li>
- Approved for installations in mobile control systems </ li>
- Simple operating concept to minimize operating errors </ li>
- Proven, highly reliable technology </ li>
- Space savings and clear control </ li>
- Better overview through simultaneous displays </ li>
- Reliable operation </ li>
Keeping track of the situation when many parallel information and instructions are exchanged is essential for mobile control units in the event of disasters, alerts, and temporary practice and deployment cases.
Due to the limited space requirements, the use of the Multiviewer and KVM switch with just one operating set is the ideal solution to minimize operating errors even in critical situations.
Our multiviewers are used in control stations on ships (V-Swich quad XP is certified according to the marine standard EN 50945) and command centers in mobile task vehicles.
- various information sources and applications on different systems (HW / operating systems) </ li>
- uniform operation </ li>
- clear presentation </ li>
- both V-Switch quad II and V-Switch quad XP combine a wide variety of systems in a single editing and viewing environment </ li>
- Clear presentation of the individual process steps and parameters </ li>
- External control of views in case of an alarm </ li>
In a research environment, results from subprocesses with varied parameters are often compared, optimized, documented and reproducibly repeated. A uniform, user-friendly control of a wide variety of systems is of crucial importance for the users. For our multiviewers / KVM switches, these systems are clearly presented on the workplace from the user’s point of view.
A fast reaction with necessary interventions into the systems is thereby substantially facilitated. The external control of the view for alarms from individual subsystems can be realized via the serial interface (DCP-XML protocol).
Areas of application
|max. resolution 1920x1200 @60Hz||done||done|
|Deep Color 30Bit processing||done||done|
|HDMI / DVI / VGA In / Out||done||done|
|Perfect for PC content||done||done|
|4-way USB2.0 Matrix||done||done|
|Full screen mode||done||done|
|Flexible Win mode||done||close|
|Optimal for moving image (real time)||done||close|
|Image rotation output signal||done||close|
|Audio 7.1 support||done||close|
|Cross channel switching||done||close|
|Circuit on channel with audio||done||close|
|Digital signage (no moving picture)||done||done|
|Control room applications||done||done|
|Digital Signage (with moving picture)||done||close|